The strongest and most productive working relationships I have are with my regular clients, and in particular my retainer clients. That is the reason I have decided to add two more to my clientele list.
My retainer clients are women who realize the importance that image has on their success, whether it’s in their business or personal life, and many times these two intersect. For that reason, they make it a priority and find value in hiring a professional to guide them. They also realize that their time is more valuable spent on other parts of their lives, and so they delegate wardrobe planning to me.
The $300 monthly fee includes, but is not limited to:
- Monthly 1-hour fitting at the client’s home.
- Personal shopping, in person and online.
- Returns of purchased merchandise, to retail location or by mail. (Client will pay shipping when necessary.)
- Communication via text, email, FaceTime and phone.
- All services provided by The Small Town Stylist as listed on the website fall under the retainer.
- Collaboration through a shared Pinterest board.
- Up to 8 hours of services per month.
- (Minimum of 3 months commitment, at which time we will evaluate the contract. After 3 months you can cancel at any time.)
There is so much more to working with a client on a regular basis. We build a trusting relationship. I am able to really get to know your taste, your needs and your style so that we can reach your goals faster and in a very targeted way. You do not need to feel overwhelmed because I am available to plan your wardrobe for special events, parties, presentations and conferences. Unlike getting advice from a spouse or family member, I am an objective third party whose only goal is to make your life easier, better and present the best image possible. That is why I am thrilled to be able to work with more clients like this.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me to set up a call to talk more about how we can work together in this mutually beneficial way.